New England Recruiting Services
New England Recruiting Services offers our clients the most unique and contemporary approaches to the recruiting and staffing challenges facing small to mid-sized companies today. One size does not fit all, and one solution cannot address every organization’s needs. That is why NERS customizes our services to fit your unique and specific situations, whether they are urgent, immediate or on-going.
NERS offers our corporate clients over 25 years of management background within some of the most successful companies in the country and around the world. Our skills run deep within Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, and Employment with specialization in candidate sourcing, screening, and interviewing; market research; management training in candidate selection and interviewing; pre-employment background checks; best practice recruiting; and more. Our network within the HR and Employment communities is as large as any in the search and placement industries, enabling us to access and verify in-depth and accurate information to support your objectives.
The staff and consultants of New England Recruiting Services bring vast experience within corporate recruiting; high-tech sourcing; candidate research, search, and placement; recruitment consulting; career management; and more.
Please review our list of services and feel free to contact us with questions or to submit a request/proposal for services.
Louis. V. Gaglini
Lou Gaglini is the Founder of New England Investigation Consulting Services and New England Recruiting Services, which specialize in Determining Employability, Hireability, and Value in the Marketplace for Attorneys and their clients, and Interviewer Training for Human Resources and Corporate Management professionals. He is a court-qualified expert on employment matters, having testified in Family & Probate Courts throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Lou has over 30 years of experience in talent management, placement, recruiting, staffing, outplacement, employment investigations, and human resources with proven expertise in strategy, design and delivery of programs of all sizes. His career began at Northeastern University as an Assistant Professor & Coordinator of Cooperative Education, managing programs within the College of Business Administration. His corporate background includes five years with the international professional services firm of Deloitte & Touche as the Director of Recruiting in the Boston office and in a subsequent two-year assignment as National Manager of Campus Recruiting & University Relations at its worldwide headquarters. Lou has also served as a Human Resources Manager with Polaroid Corporation, redesigning and launching new recruiting programs and other talent acquisition initiatives. In the world of Higher Education, Lou recently served as the Executive Director for the Center for Career Development at Boston University and the Associate Director of Career Services for Employer Relations & Recruiting at Boston College where he held responsibility for overseeing career development for tens of thousands of students at two of Boston’s most prominent institutions.
During his many years as a consultant, Lou has advised clients in talent management, corporate development, and outplacement for local and national industry leaders such as Children's Hospital, Nokia, Scholastic Recruits, Kronos, The Country Club, Keystone Associates, Transition Solutions, and Northeastern University. He has served on the Corporate Advisory Board of HotU, Inc., based in Honolulu, and the Industrial Advisory Group of the Minority Engineering Program at the University of Massachusetts.
Lou presently serves on the Advisory Team of Zip Celebrity, Inc. in Boston and is a Past President of the Association of Employment Professionals (AOEP). He is also an Associate Member of the American Board of Vocational Experts (ABVE) and an active member of the Northeast Human Resources Association (NEHRA) and the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM). Lou holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Brandeis University and a Masters in Public Administration from Northeastern University
Louis v. Gaglini
Decades of Experience
- Consulted with thousands of local, regional, national, and international organizations on recruiting entry-level, early-career, and mid-career talent
- Provided career development services and programs to hundreds of entry-level, early-career, mid-career, and executive job-seekers
- Trained hundreds of recruiters and hiring managers in effective interviewing and selection techniques
- Participated in the delivery of Reduction-In-Force and Outplacement programs and services with dozens of organizations and hundreds of affected employees
- Qualified by Massachusetts Family & Probate Court Judges as a Vocational Expert in Essex, Middlesex, Norfolk, Suffolk, and Worcester Counties
- Over 30 years of experience in talent management, placement, recruiting, outplacement, employment investigations, and human resources
- Served as a Human Resources Manager with Polaroid Corporation, redesigning and launching new recruiting programs and other talent acquisition initiatives.
- Serves on the Advisory Team of Zip Celebrity, Inc. in Boston
- Past President of the Association of Employment Professionals (AOEP)
- Associate Member of the American Board of Vocational Experts (ABVE)
- Active Member of the Northeastern Human Resources Association (NEHRA) and the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Served on the Corporate Advisory Board of HotU Inc., and the Industrial Advisory Group of The Minority Engineering Program at the University of Massachusetts